Resources for Current Students
For help deciding on best career fit, preparing for a new job, or other career related issues, please utilize the information below.
- College of Science and Math Pre-Health Professions Advising Website
- Career Services at Cal Poly
- 24/7 Online Career Resources
- Find jobs in Health Education on Facebook!
- Who's my Advisor? Visit the 4th floor of the Kinesiology dept (bldg 43A)
- Email: email@example.com
These links are provided to assist students with overall advising on developing a four year plan, what classes to take, or any scheduling questions.
- College of Science and Math Advising Center
- Undergraduate Course Offerings
- 2017-2019 Curriculum Change Advising
- 2017-2019 Curriculum Change Matrix
- 2017-2019 Curriculum Sheet
- 2015-17 Advising Curriculum Sheet (pdf)
- Find earlier Curriculum Sheets - HERE
Change of Major Information
- NOTE: Kinesiology will only accept applications for change of majors in Fall and Winter
- Cal Poly has a standard ICMA (Internal Change of Major Policy) that every potential transfer should be familiar with.
- The Kinesiology Department also provides additional guidelines (word document) about transferring into the department and a Change of Major Worksheet (word document) to guide you through this process.
- Cal Poly Graduate Education
- Graduate check lists and forms (Formal Study Plan, etc)
- Graduate Handbook and Policies
- How to submit your thesis and project
- Resources and Financial support
- University and community resources