Resources for Current Students
Change of Major
- Kinesiology and Public Health accepts change of major applications in Fall and Winter Quarters only. The department holds informational sessions about change of major during weeks 3, 4, and 5 of the quarter. To receive an invitation to one of these sessions, please submit a Change of Major Inquiry on the Change of Major Portlet. Change of Major applications are due by 4:00pm on Friday of the fifth week of the quarter. The deadline for applications in Fall Quarter 2022 is Friday, October 21, at 4:00pm. The deadline for applications in Winter Quarter 2023 is Friday, February 10, at 4:00pm.
- College of Science and Math Changing your Major
- Check catalogs here
- College of Science and Mathematics Student Services
- Who's my Advisor? Visit the 4th floor of the Kinesiology and Public Health dept (bldg 43A)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
These links are provided to assist students with overall advising on developing a four year plan, what classes to take, or any scheduling questions.
- Office of the Registrar (Registration rotations, Final Exam schedules, Planning Calendars, etc)
- Cal Poly Admissions
- Cal Poly Student Resources (Degree progress, registration fees, transcripts, etc)
For help deciding on the best career fit, preparing for a new job, or other career-related issues, please utilize the information below.